- Totally enclosed, non-ventilated IP-20 (IP-44, 130V models only).
- Plug-in connectors facilitate electrical connections.
- Electronic commutation provides quiet operation and low electro-magnetic interference (EMI) while eliminating brush maintenance and contamination from brush dirt.
- Molded hall sensor assembly for accurate commutation.
- Wound stator with exposed laminations provides excellent heat transfer and allows maximum power per motor frame size.
- Rare earth magnets on the rotor provide high torque and low rotor inertia.
- Aluminum endshields for high thermal efficiency and light weight.
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearings on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated, maintenance free operation.
- Double-reduction worm gearing allows for high gear ratios in compact package.
- Bronze worm gears for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm gear hobbed on the motor shaft for high strength and long life.
- Brushless motors require a control.
- Performance ratings of 115° C winding, 25° C ambient, and no heat sink.
- Face mount, or mounted from bottom of gearhead, standard.
- Cable model 3983 for connecting 130V motors to Bodine chassis controls.
- Motors may be used with a variety of controls, including servo amplifiers, that produce square-wave current for 3-phase, 4-pole brushless motors with 60° commutation.
- We stock a full line of single-quadrant speed controls ideally matched for our brushless motors.
- dimensional drawing is available here »
Model numbers that begin with an “N” require lead time and minimum order quantities.
Right Angle Brushless DC Gearmotor