- Totally enclosed non-ventilated (IP-40).
- Class “F” insulation, Class “B” rating.
- External brush access for easy inspection and replacement.
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearings on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated, maintenance free operation.
- Double-reduction worm gearing allows for high gear ratios in compact package.
- Bronze worm gears for high shock load capacity.
- Ground and hardened worm hobbed on the motor shaft for high strength and long life.
- Performance ratings based on continuous duty in a 40 degree C ambient.
- Performance ratings of 130V models are based on use with filtered controls (1.0 form factor).
- Gearmotors can be mounted via four tapped holes in bottom of the gearhead or via four tapped holes on the side of the gearhead where the driveshaft exit.
- We stock speed controls for most of our PMDC gearmotors and motors.
Model numbers that begin with an “N” require lead time and minimum order quantities.
|24A-3RD Right Angle DC Gearmotor|
|Model No.||Speed (rpm)||Motor HP||Rated Torque (lb-in)||Gear Ratio||Rated Voltage||Accessory Shaft|