- 33A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearings on output shaft for quietness.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm for high strength and long life.
- Hollow driveshaft for flexibility in mounting.
- Threaded mounting holes are located on both sides of gearhead.
- IP-44 achieved with terminal box model 0984 or 1984 (90/130 VDC and 130 VDC models only).
- We stock speed controls for most of our PMDC gearmotors and motors.
Model numbers that begin with an “N” require lead time and minimum order quantities.
|90V/130V, Class F|
|Model No.||Speed (rpm)||Motor HP||Rated Torque (lb-in)||Gear Ratio||Rated Voltage||Accessory Shaft|
|6735||173 / 250||1/8 / 1/4||31 / 42||10||90 / 130V||NO|
|N6734||345 / 500||1/8 / 1/4||17 / 22||5||90 / 130V||NO|
|N6736||86 / 125||1/8 / 1/4||54 / 78||20||90 / 130V||NO|
|N6737||58 / 83||1/8 / 1/4||75 / 100||30||90 / 130V||NO|
|N6738||43 / 62||1/8 / 1/4||84 / 109||40||90 / 130V||NO|