- 33A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated.
- Hardened helical output gearing for quietness and high output torque.
- Bronze primary worm gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm hobbed on the motor shaft for high strength and long life.
- Mounting is via four tapped holes under the gearhead or three tapped holes in the face of the gearhead.
- IP-44 achieved with terminal box model 0984 or 1984 (90/130 VDC and 130 VDC models only).
- We stock speed controls for most of our PMDC gearmotors and motors.
Model numbers that begin with an “N” require lead time and minimum order quantities.
|33A-GB/H DC Right Angle Hollow Shaft Gearmotor|
|Model No.||Speed (rpm)||Motor HP||Rated Torque (lb-in)||Gear Ratio|
|7060||29 / 42||1/8 / 1/4||151 / 200||60|
|7062||14 / 21||1/8 / 1/4||251 / 290||120|
|7064||9.1 / 13||1/8 / 1/4||358 / 375||190|
|7066||6.2 / 8.9||1/8 / 1/4||380 / 380||280|