- 42A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearing on hardened output shaft journals for increased radial load capacity.
- Permanently lubricated.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm for strength and long life.
- Performance ratings of 130V models are based on use with filtered controls.
- Gearmotors mounted via four holes in motor base.
- IP-44 achieved with terminal box model 0984 or 1984 (90/130 VDC and 130 VDC models only).
- IP-44 achieved with boot kit model 0978.
- We stock speed controls for most of our PMDC gearmotors and motors.
Model numbers that begin with an “N” require lead time and minimum order quantities.
|42A-5L Right Angle DC Gearmotor, 130V|
|Model No.||Speed (rpm)||Motor HP||Rated Torque (lb-in)||Gear Ratio||Peak Torque (lb-in)|