- 42A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Hardened helical output gearing for quietness and high output torque.
- Bronze primary worm gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm hobbed on the motor shaft for high strength and long life.
- Performance ratings of 130V models are based on use with filtered controls.
- 3-point mount, tapped holes on both sides of gearhead face, and four tapped mounting holes under the gearhead.
- Accessory ready models are available for installation of encoders or brakes.
- IP-44 achieved with terminal box model 0984 or 1984 (90/130 VDC and 130 VDC models only).
- IP-44 achieved with boot kit model 0978.
- Models with accessory shaft are ideal for mounting external encoders or brakes.
- We stock speed controls for most of our PMDC gearmotors and motors.
Model numbers that begin with an “N” require lead time and minimum order quantities.
|42A-GB Right Angle DC Gearmotor|
|Model No.||Speed (rpm)||Motor HP||Rated Torque (lb-in)||Gear Ratio||Winding||Accessory Shaft|